It’s Wednesday and I finally have lots of interesting things for you this week! This week there’s an interesting guide about CO2 compensation, a beautiful and magical song, a new TRASH & TALK event with Clean Up Copenhagen and a speech about sustainable living!
If you have any interesting things, videos, talks, books, songs etc. please feel very free to share them with me!
1. Emma’s guide to CO2 compensate for your plane travels is so great! I wasn’t aware of that you could do this kind of CO2 compensation before reading Emma’s post. I’m for sure going to do this for every travel I go on from now on, I know that travelling by plane is not ideal, yet I still want to explore the world and spend some lovely time with those I love, and this is a great way to compensate a bit for that.
2. Cologne by Haux – I have been listening to this song non-stop for the last couple of days, it’s magical and beautiful!
3. TRASH & TALK event with Clean Up Copenhagen this Sunday at Amager Strand from 11-12, come and join!
4. I’ll be holding a speech together with Emma & Johanne about the small things you can do in your everyday life to live sustainably 12th of April in Fredensborg, come join if you are nearby!
It’s been forever since I last shared an ‘interesting things’ post. But sometimes there just isn’t that much inspiration, and then I’d rather just wait until I have some than just share something which I don’t really find that interesting. I hope you can find some inspiration in the 3 things I want to share with you today.
And, remember, if you have found anything interesting (links, articles, videos, documentaries, books etc.) please just share them with me, I would love to know!
1. UN environment #CleanSeas Break-Up PSA: “it’s not me, it’s you” video about breaking up with plastic. I love this, it’s hilarious – and yet also something we all need to take seriously to protect our seas, and our Planet. I love that the UN has made this video!
2. Grøn KBH 2018 – det grønne teleselskab GreenSpeak afholder igen i år en grøn/bæredygtig messe fra d.2.-3. juni på Remisen. Jeg nåede ikke med sidste år pga. eksamener, men håber at jeg i år kan nå at smutte ind forbi, for det er et skønt koncept!
3. Organic Olivia’s youtube channel – I just found this girl yesterday and I love her channel. She’s all about holistic and natural health and beauty, she also has a video about how to do a gua sha facial massage
4. Sustain Yearly, the sustainable lifestyle magazine, is now SO close to reach its goal on kickstarter! If you haven’t bought your copy yet, go and support it! (*10 minutes after I wrote this, they reached the goal! Sustain Yearly 2nd year is becoming a reality!)