It’s Wednesday and time to look at some of the things I’ve found interesting lately, and wauw this week I have a bunch of inspirering videos for you! One about life and pressure and expectations, one about a plastic free supermarket, an inspirational talk by Peta Kelly and a good advice from Hannah McNeely.
If you have anything you would like to share – books, articles, videos, documentaries, music etc. then feel so very free to share them with me!
1. This little video about life and pressure was just so beautiful and so true! We all live different lives, want different things etc. and you don’t have to do something just because others are doing it. Do what makes you happy and do it when and where you want to
It’s been forever since I last shared an ‘interesting things’ post. But sometimes there just isn’t that much inspiration, and then I’d rather just wait until I have some than just share something which I don’t really find that interesting. I hope you can find some inspiration in the 3 things I want to share with you today.
And, remember, if you have found anything interesting (links, articles, videos, documentaries, books etc.) please just share them with me, I would love to know!
2. Grøn KBH 2018 – det grønne teleselskab GreenSpeak afholder igen i år en grøn/bæredygtig messe fra d.2.-3. juni på Remisen. Jeg nåede ikke med sidste år pga. eksamener, men håber at jeg i år kan nå at smutte ind forbi, for det er et skønt koncept!
3. Organic Olivia’s youtube channel – I just found this girl yesterday and I love her channel. She’s all about holistic and natural health and beauty, she also has a video about how to do a gua sha facial massage
4. Sustain Yearly, the sustainable lifestyle magazine, is now SO close to reach its goal on kickstarter! If you haven’t bought your copy yet, go and support it! (*10 minutes after I wrote this, they reached the goal! Sustain Yearly 2nd year is becoming a reality!)
It’s Wednesday and time for some things I’ve found interesting lately. Hopefully, you can also find some inspiration in these things. You are very welcome to share if you have any interesting articles, videos, books etc. !
4. Speaking of Dr. Michael Greger, he has also created an app called “Dr. Greger’s Daily Dozen” where you can keep track of getting some of all the healthy essentials you need in a day, I’ve used it for a couple of days now and I love it, and it reminds me to really get those greens, flaxseeds etc.
Dette er nogle af mine yndlings YouTube videoer, som I den grad har påvirket mig til, at jeg i dag spiser stort set plantebaseret hver evig eneste dag. Disse videoer, samt dokumentarer som Cowspicary, Food Choices, Forks over Knives og andre, har i den grad ændret mit liv og mit livsperspektiv. I disse videoer får man svar på så utroligt mange ting omkring det at leve plantebaseret. Både om hvor meget bedre det er for dig selv og dit helbred at spise plantebaseret, om hvor meget bedre det er for miljøet, og ikke mindst, om hvor direkte forfærdeligt det er at dyrene bliver behandlet. Hvis du er interesseret i at spise mere plantebaseret, eller, hvis du ikke er – men har mod på at se disse videoer med et åbent sind, så er jeg mere end taknemmelig. Det er så vigtigt at lære om hvad der sker i verden, og lære om hvordan dette påvirker dig og Jorden – lær, og tag derefter et valg om hvordan du vil handle, ud fra den nye viden du har.
These are some of my favourite YouTube videos which have definitely affected me to eat plant based almost every single day. These videos, along with documentaries such as Cowspiracy, Food Choices, Forks over Knives etc. have really changed my life and my life perspective. In these movies you get answer on so many things. You get to know how much better it is for you and your health to eat plants, how much better it is for the environment, and not least, how horrible it is the way the animals get treated. If you are interested in eating more plant-based, or, if you aren’t – but you have the courage to watch these videos with an open mind, I’ll be more than grateful. It’s so important to learn what is happening in the world, and how it affects you and the Earth – learn, and then make a choice based on your new knowledge.
Jeg sad lige og kiggede mine rejse videoer igennem, og NØJ hvor jeg dog elsker at rejse! Det gør mig simpelthen så glad! Og jeg elsker at jeg har lavet film af de sidste par ture jeg har været på, så man rigtigt kan mindes dem, og drømme sig væk igen i ny og næ. Hvis I ikke har set videoerne endnu, så kan I se dem lige her. Rigtig god aften!
I was just looking through my travel videos, and OH MY how I just love to travel! It just makes me so happy! And I love that I’ve been recording and making small videos for the last couple of trips that I have been on, so that I can look back at the good memories and dream myself away once in a while. If you haven’t seen the video’s yet, you can watch them right here. Good evening!
Remember that you can also follow me on my YouTube channel right here. I would love if you would like my videos, and follow me if you find my videos good.